Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Start of Something New

Hello blog! 

   Year #2 in this lovely class and it's time to start the A level portfolio project. Im excited to push myself out of my comfort zone and work with someone else this time rather than completing the project solo. I am working with one of my best friends Jack who i've never worked with on something like this before. I think it will be good for both of us as we both have different strengths. We decided to make a short film as we both have never made one. The other options didn't seem like as much of a challenge, so we're in for the long haul. I have lots of ideas circulating...

...and it all starts....


Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...