Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Equipment

     On the topic of technical equipment for shooting this short film, Jack and I are keeping it pretty simple. We will be using my camera to shoot, which is a pretty standard DSLR camera I've used for many projects in the past. We will also, of course, be using a tripod to assist with keeping the camera stable and helping the final product to look more professionally put together. 

My camera and tripod.. and me

    Something also very useful about my camera is that it's not super advanced. It's a pretty basic picture/video camera with minimal function and a screen to see what you are shooting. This is helpful as there are sometimes throughout this process that Jack and I are not gonna be the ones behind the camera and we will have a friend help out in shooting some shots. It's minimal, but when that is needed, my camera is easy to adapt to.


What you would see if you were behind the camera


    Just before I go, I thought i'd share the quality were looking at for my camera. Simple, but definitely does the job. Funny enough, all 3 people in this frame are casted in my project. 

Shot by yours truly

From left to right, that's Gianna, Connor, and Skyler (Nicole, Christian, Humphrey). 

Not bad, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...