Thursday, March 23, 2023

Script Finalization

HEY!

Sorry for the more enthusiastic introduction than usual, i'm just so excited because...

THE SCRIPT IS FINALLY DONE!!!

I'm so happy with it. Jack and I crafted it to the very last detail. Jack and I actually met up outside of class to finish it as we wanted as much time as we needed to seal the deal.

Jack and I outside the classroom, workin' away

So, without further ado... Here she is!

Well, kinda. The script is 10 pages long so i'm not gonna include it all, but here's some never before seen pages!



I love it. I love the tense dynamic between Ben and Ember along with the comedic dynamic between Humphrey and Joshua in other parts of the script.

Now... to actually film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...