Sunday, February 13, 2022

Portfolio Project: The Very Beginning

        As I approach the start of the long awaited portfolio project, I am thinking about the concept of storytelling. I am not sure what genre or story I want to engage in yet, but I do know that I want to create a piece that leaves the audience with wonder. I am going to start this process with a story from something I am familiar with, wether it be something i’m passionate about or have experienced. Storyboarding is something I believe i’m very strong with, so i’m planning on doing a lot of storyboarding before deciding on a final concept. I’m very excited to see where this project takes me and finally use my mind to create a piece entirely from scratch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...