Friday, March 18, 2022

FINALLY FILMING

 FILMING HAS BEGUN!!!

And WOW, is it rewarding.

    I've filmed many projects before, but never one this planned out. 


PREP

    I borrowed my kind friend Jack's tripod for filming and carried my mom's 50 pound full length mirror from her room to mine for the try-on scene. I even invited over my other very kind friend Adrian to help out with filming.


Me, Jack's tripod, and Adrian! 


THE PROCESS

    Something as planned out as this project, things are a little stressful when they don't come out as intended. The usage of my blue-purple LEDs aren't as prevalent as anticipated. The lighting is definitely still not super bright, and there is a hue of the blue-purple over the frame. 

What am I doing to fix this? You may be asking... 

    Well, it may not be an issue. So far, I think the avoidance of high-key lighting and the subtle hue serve enough purpose. Even if the blue-purple isn't super noticeable to a viewer, that's okay. I think a lot of the best techniques in film go unnoticed due to them feeling so natural. A subtle hue is just fine!




    Here is a still from the first few shots of my opening where you can get a feel for the lighting I was just describing and the vibe finally put together. I really love this still- It feels like every piece of thought is being paid off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...