Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fixing My Music

    I selected my music a few weeks ago now. It fits my intended vibe perfectly and it isn't too intense to take away from a voiceover. As mentioned in my blog before, the music is only 1 minute and 30 seconds. So, let's fix that!


Trial & Error

    I imported the music into iMovie, the editing software I am by far the most comfortable with. Since my opening doesn't involve any crazy edits or effects, I will also use iMovie for the visuals. 
    
    So, I have 1:30 clip. Since I have 30 seconds to fill in, I began by finding an area around 1 minute (minus 30 seconds from the whole) that could be a good looping point. What I mean by this is finding a spot where I could take the last 30 seconds and duplicate them at the end and it would sound seamless rather than repetitive. 
    
    This wasn't super easy. I had to play around with looping and even fading in and out some sounds for a more seamless cut. I think it turned out pretty unnoticeable when listening to the entire piece. Especially with a voice over, I think it's totally full proof!


What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...