Friday, April 1, 2022

Voiceover Shenanigans

    Let me start by saying that I tweaked my script a little bit. Nothing major at all! I edited the end of my script so it will allude more into the rest of my film and give the viewer insight of something bigger about to happen. Almost like a hook! Take a look at the difference-


Original script ending

The more compelling ending


    Ending with a mystery... Now even I want to find out what happens next! I love this change. Adapt and overcome, baby!


Recording

    Recording my voiceover was simple enough. A few takes and then I finally got one I was satisfied with. I edited the length a bit, cutting out certain breaks in speech to making it flow smoother. I also lowered the volume of my music so you could hear the voiceover perfectly.
    
    And with the addition of the voiceover, my film opening is FINISHED. 


YAY!!!!!!

It's CCR time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...