Sunday, March 12, 2023

Music Music Music

    Our concept for music in the film is a main set-up of our genre fake-out. Amber selects a romantic tune on the jukebox which sets the scene for her to have an outburst against her apparent past-lover. 

    The song I envisioned when planning out this scene was "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli because of its sweet feeling, but rising beat in it's chorus. Due to its popularity and ownership, usage of this song wouldn't be legal for this piece, but I can use it's basis to find something else I like. 

    I thought of finding public domain romance songs, but I then settled on the idea of using an instrumental for an easier watch to display a hectic conversation over a lovely strung together set of acoustics. 

    Last year when searching for music, I found an amazing royalty-free music website called Uppbeat.


    It has thousands of music choices for every genre and occasion. So all i'll need is a couple of hours to spend recklessly on Uppbeat until I find the right track. 


BLOG POST INTERMISSION WHILE I SEARCH. And search. And search... and... *


MUSIC BATTLE! 

After a long search, I have found two tracks I like. Here are the links to both-

1. "Vintage Vibrations"

2. "Slowtown"

I'll finalize music before filming and update the blog when I pick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...