Monday, March 20, 2023

Schedule Drop!

     It's getting real everybody... We are filming next week. Jack and I have made sure our entire cast is available on the day we picked to film the plan scene. Everyone can come, so we are cleared and ready to start planning everything we need for filming day. 

Here is our schedule-

The 29th is the date we are filming the plan scene with our whole cast at Jack's house.

The 30th is when just Jack and I are filming the scene at the diner. 


    Even though we are getting a late start on filming, I'm confident everything will work out. Our editing involves minimal effects, so I think that will be finalized in the week following. So for now, just focusing on the filming schedule is the main idea.

    Jack and I split up the script (which is so close to being finalized) into these two main filming days for a smoother process. We call it and have been referencing to it as the "Diner scene" and the "Plan scene". 


I'm a bit nervous, but mostly excited.

We got this.

Let's hope everything goes smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...