Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Finding a Sequence

My idea has been laid down in a wonderful cluster of ideas.

    Today, I'm aiming to create a listed sequence of events to then turn into a storyboard, and eventually a shot list. I need this sequence of events to clarify an open ending to this scene, properly leading off into the rest of the film. 


THE SEQUENCE - 

credits displayed - stills of different things in the girl's room, describing her character

  • iPhone lit up 
  • journal with drawings of faces or bodies or some portrayal of comparison
  • pictures on the wall
introducing what's happening, voiceover would start here
  • face is lit up by computer screen
  • computer screen is scrolling through social media, clicking on one girl
  • worried eyes
  • looking at the girls profile
  • rummaging through clothes to find similar clothes of what girl is wearing
  • tries on clothes to look like girl
  • places computer screen next to mirror
  • trying to pose like the girl in the picture
  • possibly frustrated, but ends up being satisfied with lookalike attempt
  • closes computer screen
  • heads out


    A proper sequence of my story has been created! After creating a storyboard I want to create a script for my voiceover before making a finalized shot list. This sequence will definitely aid in the creation of both those things though.

Yay! Productivity! 👏👏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...