Sunday, February 27, 2022

Music. Filming. More.

Music Update


I. LOVE. UPPBEAT.

    I talked about it in my last blog post, I know. But I want to acknowledge how much time I have spent on the website trying to find a great track for my film opening. I think I am going to stick to the Lo-Fi, Sentimental, or Sad sections of music as it seems to fit the vibe i'm going for the best. I will keep this blog updated about a final choice of music hopefully very soon!



On the topic of FILMING...

    I have decided the best time to film is most likely the week after this upcoming week. I have a bit more preparation to do in terms of getting these pictures that my character will be browsing on social media. I will most likely incorporate celebrity photos, but I want the photo that is stopped on that the girl tries to imitate to also be a teenage girl. I am planning to reach out to one of my friends to get permission from them to use their pictures. This way, this imitation scene will feel very authentic of what kinds of photos are actually posted by teenagers and what causes beauty standards.
    
    Week 5, 3/7-3/13, is my filming week. I will probably end up doing all of my filming in one day for consistency reasons. I am going to film on my iPhone (fancy, I know) and use a tripod for steadiness of shots and maximum ability for angles. I honestly think I can complete the filming process entirely solo, but my sweet father said he was more than willing to help out if needed.



Until then...

My To-Do checklist is as follows-
  • finalize any last tweaks to the storyboard
  • make a final music selection
  • reach out to a friend to get photos I can use for the social media aspect
  • plan to and adjust my bedroom to fit the character (set design)
  • create a shot list

So, I definitely have enough to do to keep me busy until the long awaited filming week arrives! 

👋👋



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...