Saturday, February 26, 2022

Planning, planning, planning

    As I approach the very guts of this project, production, I am beginning to think about what needs to be prepared. There are some components of my project, like the title and the script for the voiceover, that I am ok with completing after filming and during the editing process. The reasoning behind this is because they both are dependent on the exact vibe given off from the clips I film. I want the title to come from this naturally, and I want the voiceover to fall with it. The voiceover won't be a complete mystery until editing though. I have began a draft of the voiceover but then decided that I don't know how long I want it to be yet, so I should hold off. 


This is a picture of the doc I began working on before deciding on holding off- 





    I also began the search for proper music that is royalty free. I debated going the route of requesting permission from music companies as I have many songs I love that fit my idea. But, let's be realistic here, I won't get that permission in a timely manner. So, copyright free music it is! I began looking on youtube, but I wasn't finding anything that didn't sound super generic. Then, I landed on Uppbeat. It's a website designed for content creators to browse music without fear of being copyrighted. 

    Finding music is something I am interested in completing BEFORE filming. This way, I can match up shots to beats if needed or adjust accordingly. This being said, I will be eating, sleeping, and breathing the Uppbeat site before my next blog post to gather some choices for my project.


So, what else should be done before filming? 

To be honest... not much!

Im planning on creating a filming schedule tomorrow and working from there. 

Logging off for now! Bye blog. 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...