Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Decisions are made!

Hello beloved blog!

I am happy to announce decisions have been made and my film opening project is moving along!


MUSIC

    I have scouted and scouted again on my chosen music website, Uppbeat. I finally found a track that I think perfectly embodies a sentimental message yet still captures a sense of stress and sorrow. It is called "Notes From The Past".




    Now, of course it isn't absolutely perfect. Cause what would this project be without constantly overcoming obstacles? The music has a length of 1:30. My project will be 2 minutes. So, I have two options. 

  1. Edit the music. Id take the existing music and find a place in the last 30 seconds where I can cut and loop it for the remainder of two minutes to fill the gap.
  2. Slightly edit my scene to not include music in the last 30 seconds. Possible dialogue with another character.  
    Im definitely leaning towards the first option as I am confident to create a seamless extension of the existing music. It also creates less rearranging / replanning. 



PICTURES

    I mentioned in my last blog post I was going to use pictures of a friend of mine to include in my film opening for the picture my character envies. I asked around and my good friend Olivia was really open to let me use a picture of hers for my project!

My beautiful friend Liv

    I think the photo shown above is the one I will use for the mirror portion of the opening. I have pants very similar to the ones she is wearing, and I am still deciding if I am going to ask her to borrow the shirt she's wearing or just put on a random tank top for the video. The random tank top may illustrate further the idea of not having as nice things as people online or jealousy in that way. The same tank top may be a little bit too unrealistic to randomly have the same exact outfit. 



I'll keep the blog updated on further decisions. 
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...