Monday, March 28, 2022

Giving Credit Where It's Due...

    I have two final touches left to my project and I decided to begin with the credits of my opening. I have to include the director, producer, writer, cinematographer, editor, and actor. I am going to give myself all of these credits as this was a solo project. So, go me! But, I will also be crediting my friend Liv Wagner who is the girl I am trying to dress like. 
    

Plan B

    I have planned to add these credits to my stills shown in the beginning since I began storyboarding. But, once I did as planned I realized the credits were on screen for an alarmingly short amount of time. I asked for advice from Mrs. Stoklosa and I decided to feed the credits into a few clips after my stills. This way, the text will be on long enough to read and not distract from the main purpose of my piece. She also advised me to make use of empty space in my shots. 


Before...

After!!!



I am super happy with this change. It looks so much better!

    As for the timing of my credits, I had to adjust the editing of my stills so make them longer. It ended up making everything flow a LOT cleaner. It also forced me to shorten the scene of trying on the outfit in the mirror which I didn't even realize how much would clean up my opening. I had too much time cut out for it prior. Overall, amazing adjustments were made. 


Looks like I just have one more thing left to do...
  • credits
  • voiceover 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...