Thursday, March 10, 2022

Things happen. DaFont has my back.

     This week was SUPPOSED to be my filming week as I have every component needed ready to go. But, things happen. I have caught a cold. 

It's ok! I don't feel terrible, but definitely not well enough to fully portray the character I have in mind.

...

So, what can I do in the mean time?    

    Later in the week maybe I can film some shots that don't require me in it yet, like the opening stills, just to get the whole filming process started. Then, this following week I can accomplish the rest of filming. 

    To keep myself busy for now, let's pick a FONT to go along with those opening stills!


PICKING A FONT

    I have literally no clue what i'm looking for. I am just planning to browse until something pops out at me. I am using DaFont, a really great website with a large range of fonts to pick from!

    The category that caught my eye is called "Handwritten", an array of fonts that appear to be a bit sloppier than the average, like a handwritten note. I was drawn to this as my opening is about a teenager. I think a font not so bold would give it a less strict feeling while the heaviness of the content will still serve it as a serious piece. Here are 3 that caught my eye-






    These three all have a similar vibe so they would not clash with each other. I was thinking Secret Admirer would work for the title while either Winkle or Baby Doll would work for the credits. 

Thanks, DaFont!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...