Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Group Meeting

 Hey Blog!!

    In today's Media class, we had a productive group meeting about our portfolio projects. We got paired into random groups and discussed some important developments in everyone's pieces. I specifically made progress on creating ideas for key art and publicity for the piece. The group helped me find a balance between portraying aspects of the romance aspects while keeping the heist genre prominent. 

  • I could keep any art character centered: portraying possible romance or implying drama between two subjects.
  • I could not focus on the characters entirely: possibly location, or discussion table to show active participation with a group planning to lean more towards heist.

    Members of the group also emphasized to me that the dominant genre doesn't always NEED to be identifiable from the key art alone, which was helpful.

    I also contributed some ideas to other group members like my classmate Leventhal, who I suggested a fun music video idea that he is going to use! 

    Overall, the meeting was both fun and insightful. It was great to see everyone bouncing ideas off each other and contributing to our projects. It's refreshing to collaborate with such a creative group of people who are all passionate about media. I'm excited to see how our individual ideas develop and come to life as we continue to work separately.

Sadly, we didn't snap a picture together. Just imagine 6 smiling faces sitting in a unsymmetrical desk clump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

I can't believe we're here. Im so happy. May I very proudly present to you,  "TAKEOUT" (Click here or watch below!) @Takeo...